Milbemax delivers broad-spectrum protection for cats against common intestinal worms, including roundworm, hookworm†, whipworm* and tapeworm, in a small three-monthly tablet.
Milbemax Cat Worm Tablets - TWO PACK
- Read product leaflet for full instructions
- Milbemax Tablets for Cats are distinct formulations and should only be administered to cats
- The safe administration of Milbemax is supported in cats from 0.5 kg and 6 weeks of age
- Our clinic recommends kittens are wormed monthly until they reach 6 months of age.
- Thereafter, adult cats should be wormed every 3 months.
Directions for Use
|For cats weighing||Milbemax Tablets for Small Cats||Milbemax Tablets for Cats|
|> 1 - 2 kg||1 tablet|
|> 2 - 4 kg||1/2 tablet|
|> 4 - 8 kg||1 tablet|
For cats >8 kg, a combination of tablets should be given, consistent with the recommended minimum dose.
†Efficacy against the hookworm Uncinaria stenocephala has not been established