Available in two sizes:
Milpro Kitten Wormer:
- Kitten 0.5-1kg = 1/2 tablet
- Kitten 1-2kg = 1 tablet
Milpro Adult Cat Wormer:
- Adult Cat 2-4kg = 1/2 tablet
- Adult Cat 4-8kg = 1 tablet
- Adult Cat 8-12kg = 1 1/2 tablets
Milpro provides Peace of Mind
- Combination of Milbemycin and Praziquantel to ensure protection against all gastrointestinal parasites of importance in cats in New Zealand
- Powerful mode of action
- Certified Easy to give to cats.
- The unique meat-flavoured film-coating of all four sizes of tablets leads to excellent palatability, especially good for fussy cats.
- Many cats will eat the tablet out of your hand
WHAT IS MILPRO®?
- Efficacious, broad spectrum allwormer tablet
- Proven and trusted active ingredients
- Highly palatable innovative, liver-flavoured film-coating
- Small, ovoid tablet shape
- Safe for use in cats
Cats and kittens from 6 weeks of age and weighing at least 0.5kg
WHY CHOOSE MILPRO®?
Broad spectrum worm control
MILPRO treats and controls all major intestinal worms found in cats and dogs, including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm, including hydatids. When used monthly, MILPRO prevents heartworm.
Innovative film coating and ovoid shape
MILPRO has been developed to make dosing easier for the vet, pet owner and pet, to aid in increasing compliance and treatment success. The innovative film-coating is highly palatable, with real liver flavouring, and the tablets are small and ovoid in shape. The tablets may be hidden in food, or accepted from the hand.
- Treats and controls roundworm (Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina), hookworm (Ancylostoma tubaeforme), tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp.)
We recommend treating kittens every 2 weeks from 6 weeks of age until they reach 12 weeks of age, then monthly until 6 months of age.
- Adult cats should be treated every 3 months unless lifestyle factors indicate a tailored treatment protocol.
- Pregnant queens should be treated at mating, before birth of kittens and then every 3 months.
- Nursing queens should be treated at the same time as their kittens.
Small Cats & Kittens
- 10 mg Praziquantel
- 4 mg Milbemycin Oxime
- 40 mg Praziquantel
- 16 mg Milbemycin Oxime
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Animals should be weighed to ensure accurate dosing.
- MILPRO Tablets should be administered orally, either with or after food.
- Half tablets may be kept for use in the original blister for up to six months after the first half was used.
- When administering Milpro Tablets, be certain that the entire dose is consumed. Watch for several minutes following treatment to be sure that the entire dose has been eaten. lf the entire dose is not eaten, redose as soon as possible, with the full dose.
- Fleas are intermediate hosts for tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum). Effective flea control will reduce the incidence of tapeworm.
- If worm problems persist, consult a veterinarian.
- Small Cats & Kittens