Milpro Dog Worm Tablets (each)
MILPRO® film-coated allwormer tablets for dogs
Innovative film-coated tablets for broad spectrum parasitic worm control in dogs.
Available in two tablet sizes for dogs:
MILPRO TABLETS FOR SMALL DOG/PUPPIES:
- 0.5-1kg dog = ½ tablet
- 1-5kg dog = 1 tablet
- 5-10kg dog = 2 tablets
MILPRO TABLETS FOR DOGS:
- 5-10kg dog = ½ tablet
- 10-25kg dog = 1 tablet
- 25-50kg dog = 2 tablets
- 50-75kg dog = 3 tablets
WHAT IS MILPRO®?
- Efficacious, broad spectrum allwormer tablet
- Proven and trusted active ingredients
- Highly palatable innovative, liver-flavoured film-coating
- Small, ovoid tablet shape
- Safe for use in dogs
Dogs and puppies from 2 weeks of age and weighing at least 0.5kg
WHY CHOOSE MILPRO®?
Broad spectrum worm control
MILPRO treats and controls all major intestinal worms found in dogs, including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm.
Innovative film coating and ovoid shape
MILPRO has been developed to make dosing easier for the vet, pet owner and pet, to aid in increasing compliance and treatment success. The innovative film-coating is highly palatable, with real liver flavouring, and the tablets are small and ovoid in shape. The tablets may be hidden in food, or accepted from the hand.
Every animal has a different lifestyle and will require tailored worming to suit their needs. MILPRO is available in a range of sizes with scored tablets to ensure accurate dosing.
- Treats and controls roundworm (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), whipworm (Trichuris vulpis), hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense) and tapeworm infections (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp., Echinococcus granulosus).
We recommend treating puppies for worms every 2 weeks until they reach 12 weeks of age. Then monthly until they reach 6 months of age.
- Adult dogs should be treated every 3 months unless lifestyle factors indicate a tailored treatment protocol.
- Pregnant bitches should be treated at mating, then 10 days before whelping, then every three months.
- For whipworm, treat every six to eight weeks after three months of age.
Small Dogs & Puppies
- 25 mg Praziquantel
- 2.5 mg Milbemycin Oxime
- 125 mg Praziquantel
- 12.5 mg Milbemycin Oxime
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Animals should be weighed to ensure accurate dosing.
- MILPRO Tablets should be administered orally, either with or after food.
- Half tablets may be kept for use in the original blister for up to six months after the first half was used.
- When administering Milpro Tablets, be certain that the entire dose is consumed. Watch for several minutes following treatment to be sure that the entire dose has been eaten. lf the entire dose is not eaten, redose as soon as possible, with the full dose.
- Fleas are intermediate hosts for tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum). Effective flea control will reduce the incidence of tapeworm.
- If worm problems persist, consult a veterinarian.
- Caution should be taken in the case of concurrent use of the product and other macrocyclic lactones.
- Studies with milbemycin oxime indicate that the margin of safety in certain dogs of Collie or related breeds is less than in other breeds. In these dogs, the recommended dose should be strictly observed. Clinical signs in Collies are similar to those seen in the general dog population when overdosed.
- Small Dogs & Puppies