Revolution for Puppies & Kittens
For puppies, kittens & rabbits up to 2.5kg body weight.
What is Revolution?
Revolution is an easy-to-administer, all-in-one flea treatment for dogs that simply works inside and out for a full month.
Revolution is extremely effective in keeping dogs safe from ear mites and sarcoptic mange mites (scabies), too.
Unlike many other ‘topical’ (i.e. administered externally onto the body) parasiticides designed to treat fleas and other parasites in dogs, Revolution is not a scheduled poison and is approved for use with puppies as young as 6 weeks old, as well as pregnant and lactating females.
Revolution is available in a range of sizes to suit any dog. You simply squeeze it onto the skin on the back of your dog’s neck every month.
How to use Revolution
Revolution is quick-drying, non-greasy and waterfast, with no unpleasant odour, so you can cuddle and play with your dog as soon as Revolution has dried. Revolution will remain effective even if you bathe your dog two hours after applying it.
Once a month, simply squeeze Revolution out and onto the skin just in front of your dog’s shoulder blades. Your dog will receive protection against fleas (including their eggs and larvae) and other parasites for the next 30 days. No pills to mash into your dog’s food. No sticky sprays. No more juggling lots of different products.
- Hold tube upright
- Press cap down until you hear a click (meaning the cap has punctured the tip of the tube)
- Remove cap and check tube tip is clear and open
- Part the hair at the base of your dog’s neck
- Place the tube onto a visible area of skin
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times onto just one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into tube
- While keeping the tube squeezed, drag it along and away from the liquid, then lift up to remove
- Ensure tube has been emptied.