Coatex Aloe And Oatmeal Shampoo 250ml
Coatex Aloe and Oatmeal Shampoo is gentle enough for frequent use and perfect as an everyday or maintenance shampoo. Designed to match the pH of the skin, Coatex Shampoo is great for the management of dry skin and pets with sensitive skin.
If your dog loves rolling in mud or running around in fields, Coatex Aloe and Oatmeal Shampoo is easy to use, lathers up well and is supplied in a large bottle to tackle any problem.
Coatex Aloe and Oatmeal is mild and gentle so can be used as a general maintenance shampoo. It can be used to keep your dog clean and smelling fresh if they have:
- Normal Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Dry and Itchy Skin
Signs of Poor Coat Health
There are many signs of potential coat health problems in cats and dogs, some of which may lead to skin complaints. The main ones to look out for are:
- Hair Loss
- Dull coat
- Dry or reddened skin
- Scaly or flaky skin
- Poor hair growth
We advise following the below guidelines on shampooing your pets to ensure the product is used effectively:
- Use cool water – To avoid upsetting your pet, use water at room temperature
- Apply the product – Gently massage the shampoo into your pets fur
- Wait a few minutes – Leave on the coat for a few minutes
- Rinse thoroughly – Thoroughly rinse off your pet, making sure to rinse around the ears and belly
- Dry properly – Have several warm dry towels ready to dry off your pet
Coatex Aloe and Oatmeal Shampoo consists of a unique set of ingredients. It is soap-free with a neutral pH, providing a soothing and moisturising experience.
All of our products are manufactured in Lytham, Lancashire to GMP Standard. To find out more about the manufacturing facility, click here.