Cystaid Plus 30s
A nutritional supplement for the management of lower urinary tract function in cats to help maintain a healthy bladder.
You should see your vet if your cat has any symptoms of bladder discomfort.
Signs of Bladder Wall Problems
Typical signs of bladder inflammation can include:
- Pain or difficulty urinating
- Urinating more frequently
- Blood in the urine
Cystaid Plus is presented in capsules and can be used for short or long term support. Capsules can be opened and mixed with food, or given whole.
Unless otherwise directed by your vet, capsules should be given twice daily for the first 3-4 weeks, then once a day if long term supplementation is required.
Cystaid Plus contains:
- N-acetyl D-glucosamine which helps to replace and maintain the glycosaminoglycan layer that lines and protects the bladder mucosa.
- L-Theanine is an amino acid found in green tea with natural calming properties
- Quercetin is a naturally occurring antioxidant