FiltaClear® is a near clear, protective sunblock cream that acts as a natural second skin.
SPF:24-27(FDA > 15 ultra)*
(Category Description > 0.6 - 0.8 superior)*
*Tested Kemira Pigments, Finland: 11.11.1998
- FiltaClear is a near clear (translucent), protective sunblock cream.
- It acts as a totally natural second skin.
- Ideal for use on horses in equestrian events (rubs in near clear, continues to give total sunblocking protection)
- developed for sensitive skins
- Suitable for cats and dogs - has bittering agent to minimise licking.
FiltaClear cream is ideal for the competing equestrian market
- FiltaClear was developed specifically for sensitive skins
- Skin conditions that need to be treated prior to or during shows and competition events.
- FiltaClear gives a minimal white filming cover to protect sensitive skin areas from exposure to both sun and wind.
- FiltaClear has effective qualities that will prevent foreign contaminants and dirt matter entering the protected skin areas.
FiltaClear has a thin filming cream base that can appear almost invisible if gently rubbed into the affected areas:
- provides high sun-protection factor SPF 24-27 cover.
- for maximum skin protection, a visible film should be applied and re-applied two or three times daily
FiltaClear is suitable for many animal species including horses, dogs, cats and kittens.
It contains a "bittering" agent to minimise licking in dogs and cats. However, it is not suitable to apply to the teats of lactating animals, around the mouth area and not to be used for dairy cows.