Hill's® Prescription Diet® Gastrointestinal Biome Canine
Your dog’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your dog has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your dog feel better with a food that revolutionises the way to approach fibre-responsive GI issues by putting microbiome health – the unique gut ecosystem of your pet - at the forefront of GI care.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians formulated Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome nutrition with ActivBiome+TM, a new ingredient technology, to actively promote regular healthy stool and help reduce risk of future episodes.
How it works:
- With breakthrough ActivBiome+TM ingredient technology
- High levels of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA)
- Optimally balanced soluble and insoluble fibres
ActivBiome+ ingredient technology is a proprietary blend of active fibres shown to nourish gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
How it helps:
Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome actively promotes regular healthy stool and helps reduce risk of future episodes.
- Quick response - clinically tested to help firm loose stool in 24 hours
- Helps soothe digestive tract
- Promotes growth of beneficial gut bacteria to maintain digestive health
- S+OX SHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2.3)||5/8 (60)|
|10 (4.5)||1 (100)|
|15 (6.8)||1 3/8 (135)|
|20 (9.1)||1 2/3 (165)|
|30 (14)||2 1/3 (230)|
|40 (18)||2 3/4 (270)|
|50 (23)||3 1/3 (330)|
|60 (27)||4 (395)|
|70 (32)||4 1/3 (430)|
|80 (36)||4 3/4 (470)|
|100 (45)||5 2/3 (560)|
|120 (54)||6 1/2 (645)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's Prescription Diet dry or canned food.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.