Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Large Breed
Hill's Science Diet Large Breed Adult dry dog food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of large breed dogs during the prime of their life.
- Made with high quality, easy to digest ingredients.
- Natural sources of glucosamine & chondroitin for joint health
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
Large breed adult dogs 1 - 5 years of age with an ideal weight of 25 - 50 kgs and giant breeds 1 - 4 years of age with an ideal weight of 50+.
Not recommended for:
Large breed puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy.
Ingredients: Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - (cups/grams)|
|50 (23)||3 1/4 (320)|
|60 (27)||3 2/3 (365)|
|80 (36)||4 1/2 (445)|
|90 (41)||5 (495)|
|100 (45)||5 1/3 (530)|
|110 (50)||5 3/4 (570)|
|120 (54)||6 1/4 (620)|
|130 (59)||6 1/2 (645)|
|140 (64)||7 (695)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.