Hills | i/d® Feline Dry
Hills Prescription DietTM i/dTM Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Hill's Prescription DietTM foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Our nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription DietTM i/dTM, nutrition specially formulated to help improve digestion and stool quality in cats.
How it works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibres
- Prebiotic fibre and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
How it helps:
- Supports regularity and bowel health
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats
Ingredients: Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Psyllium Seed Husk, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months|
|1 lb (0.5 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|2 lb (0.9 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|3 lb (1.4 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|4 lb (1.8 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||7/8 cup (110 g)||3/4 cup (95 g)||5/8 cup (80 g)|
|8 lb (3.6 kg)||7/8 cup (110 g)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||7/8 cup (110 g)|
|12 lb (5.4 kg)||1 cup (125 g)|
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|8 lb (3.6 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|12 lb (5.4 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)|
|16 lb (7.3 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
|18 lb (8.2 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's Prescription Diet dry food, wet food, & treats
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.