Hills | i/d® Low Fat Canine Dry
Hill's Prescription DietTM i/dTM Low Fat Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription DietTM foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription DietTM i/dTM Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's digestive health.
How it works:
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fibre & ginger
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled minerals
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Improves digestion & ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Promotes beneficial microflora
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Supports a healthy immune system
Ingredients: Brewers Rice, Corn Starch, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken By-Product Meal, Flaxseed, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Ginger, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Pork Fat, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day (cups/grams)|
|5 lb (2.3 kg)||5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1 cup (100 g)|
|15 lb (6.8 kg)||1 3/8 cups (135 g)|
|20 lb (9.1 kg)||1 3/4 cups (175 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/3 cups (230 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||3 cups (295 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||4 cups (395 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 1/2 cups (445 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||5 cups (495 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||6 cups (595 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||6 3/4 cups (670 g)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.