Hills | k/d® Feline Dry
Hill's Prescription DietTM k/dTM Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription DietTM foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How it works:
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)TM Technology for cats
- High level of essential amino acids - the building blocks of muscle protein
- High levels of L-Carnitine and Omega-3 fatty acids
How it helps:
- Protects vital kidney & heart function
- Supports the cat's natural ability to build muscle mass daily
- Stimulates appetite & increases caloric intake
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Ingredients: Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken, Pork Fat, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Wheat Gluten, Pea Protein, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, L-Arginine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K)), L-Threonine, Taurine, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Potassium Chloride, L-Carnitine, L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lb (kg)||Amount per Day (cups/grams)|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||1/3 cup (45 g)|
|8 lb (3.6 kg)||3/8 cup (50 g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|12 lb (5.4 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)|
|16 lb (7.3 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)|
|18 lb (8.2 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.