Hills | k/d® + Mobility Feline
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d+ Mobility feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How it works:
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium
- High level of essential amino acids for building muscle protein
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology for cats
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Protects vital kidney & heart function
- Formulated to improve your cat’s ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 28 days
- Supports your cat's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- Formulated to increase vitality & alertness in older cats.
Ingredients: Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Soy Protein Isolate, Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Egg Product, Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, L-Arginine, L-Threonine, Taurine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|6 (2,7)||3/8 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||1/2 (60)|
|12 (5,4)||5/8 (75)|
|14 (6,4)||2/3 (75)|
|16 (7,3)||3/4 (85)|
|18 (8,2)||7/8 (100)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.