Hill's | m/d GlucoSupport Feline with Chicken
57% of the cat population is overweight1. Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. Extra weight reduces play time, impacts mobility and affects the general health of your cat. Factors contributing to weight gain include age, lack of exercise and overfeeding. Along with frequent physical exercise, choosing the right food plays a very important role in helping cats reach their proper weight.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet™ m/d™ GlucoSupport clinical nutrition to help support your cat's glucose and weight management. In fact, m/d GlucoSupport is clinically proven nutrition to manage glucose and weight.
1 Pet Obesity Prevention 2014 Study
How it works:
- High L-carnitine levels
- Optimally balanced protein & carbohydrates
- Contains prebiotic fibres
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Clinically proven to reduce body fat
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports digestive tract health
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet m/d GlucoSupport Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Potato Protein, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Protein Isolate, Corn Starch, Sweet Potatoes, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, L-Arginine, Fish Oil, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Calcium Carbonate, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Weight loss||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Adult maintenance|
|6 (2,7)||1/4 (30)||3/8 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||1/3 (40)||1/2 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||3/8 (45)||5/8 (75)|
|12 (5,4)||3/8 (45)||2/3 (75)|
|14 (6,4)||1/2 (60)||3/4 (85)|
|16 (7,3)||1/2 (60)||3/4 (85)|
|18 (8,2)||5/8 (75)||7/8 (100)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.