Hills | t/d® Canine Small Bites
Hill's Prescription DietTM t/dTM Small Bites Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription DietTM foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription DietTM t/dTM clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's dental health. In fact, t/dTM Small Bites is clinically proven nutrition to reduce plaque, stain, & tartar buildup in dogs weighing less than 10kg (22 lb).
How it works:
- Unique kibble shape & size
- Special fibre matrix technology
- Complete & balanced nutrition
How it helps:
- Cleans the tooth surface
- Fights bacteria-laden plaque
- Promotes overall health
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult dogs
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
INGREDIENTS: Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Fat, Soybean Mill Run, Lactic Acid, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|6 (2.7)||2/3 (50)|
|8 (3.6)||7/8 (65)|
|10 (4.5)||1 (75)|
|12 (5.4)||1 1/8 (85)|
|14 (6.4)||1 1/4 (95)|
|16 (7.3)||1 3/8 (105)|
|18 (8.2)||1 1/2 (115)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.