Hills | t/d® Feline
Hill's Prescription DietTM t/dTM Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription DietTM foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription DietTM t/dTM clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's dental health. In fact, t/d is clinically proven nutrition to reduce plaque, stain, & tartar buildup.
How it works:
- Unique kibble shape & size
- Special fiber matrix technology
- Complete & balanced nutrition
[VOHC Seal for Plaque & Tartar]
How it helps:
- Cleans the tooth surface
- Fights bacteria-laden plaque
- Promotes overall health
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of cats.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|6 (2.7)||2/3 (50)|
|8 (3.6)||7/8 (65)|
|10 (4.5)||1 (75)|
|12 (5.4)||1 1/8 (85)|
|14 (6.4)||1 1/4 (95)|
|16 (7.3)||1 3/8 (105)|
|18 (8.2)||1 1/2 (115)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.