BRAVECTO® CHEW FOR DOGS (>40-56kg)
Bravecto is available as a chewable oral flea and tick treatment for dogs – providing 3 months protection.
Bravecto contains fluralaner.
For the control of flea and tick infestations on dogs.
- Treats and controls existing flea and tick infestations
- Sustained control of new flea and tick infestations for 3 months
- Treatment and control of Demodicosis caused by Demodex spp. mites
- Treatment and control of Otodectes cynotis and Sarcoptes scabiei var canis spp. mites
- Safe for use in MDR1 breeds
- Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Highly effective against fipronil resistant fleas.
For oral use only.
BRAVECTO® CHEW FOR DOGS (>40-56kg) is suitable for extra-large sized dogs between 40kg and 56kg bodyweight and over 8 weeks of age.
For optimal control of tick and flea infestation, the Bravecto chewable tablet should be administered at 3 monthly intervals. Bravecto chewable tablet can be administered all year round.
ACVM No: A11019
1 x single dose packs