BRAVECTO® SPOT-ON FOR DOGS (>10-20kg)
Bravecto is available as a spot-on flea and tick treatment for dogs – providing 6 months protection from fleas, and 4 months tick protection.
Bravecto contains fluralaner
For the control of flea and tick infestations on dogs for
- Immediate and persistent flea killing activity for 6 months, and
- Immediate and persistent tick killing activity for 4 months
- Treatment and control of Otodecectes and Saracoptes mites
- Safe for use in MDR1 breeds, breeding, pregnant and lactacting dogs
- Controls immature stages of fleas and immature tick stages
- Part of a treatment strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Highly effective against fipronil resistant fleas
- Indirectly reduces tapeworm infection
For topical use only.
Apply Bravecto spot-on to your dog’s skin in 1 to 4 spots along the dog’s spine from the shoulder to the base of the tail. Note that the cap does not come off - just twist to break the seal and squeeze contents onto your dog.
BRAVECTO® SPOT-ON FOR DOGS (>10-20kg) is suitable for medium sized dogs between 10kg and 20kg bodyweight and over 8 weeks of age.
For optimal control of flea infestation, the Bravecto spot-on should be administered at 6 monthly intervals. Bravecto spot-on can be administered all year round.
1 x single dose packs